MA Professional Communication, 2017, Royal Roads University
MA Thesis: “Whimsical and fun and weird and interesting”: Prosocial community in minecraft.
Presentations and Panels
- Everyone's a Player (in a mid-90s MUD)
- Long-Term Documentation Maintenance: Critically Necessary, Deeply Underappreciated
- Importance of Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Workplace (invited panelist)
- Not Suffering Fools Gladly: Crafting Prosocial Community in Online Multiplayer Minecraft
- Transnational Materialities: Association of Internet Research 2018 - Slides
- "Like Being in a Lucid Dream, But Awake": The Mediated Experience of Prosocial Community in Online Multiplayer "Minecraft"
- Wikis, Knowledge and Sites! Oh my...you need a knowledge base.
- Building Community: Supporting Distributed Web Publishing at BCIT
Use the email link below if you'd like to talk to me about future research on prosocial community in Minecraft and other online game environments, or about technical documentation.